Zortrax Inkspire – Brochure
- The XY resolution is 50×50 microns
- Calibrates build platform automatically
- The minimal layer height is 25 microns
- Has a built-in carbon filter
- Offers serial production capability
- External 405 nm resins are supported
- External slicing software is supported
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm
- Has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Has an intuitive touch interface
Meet UV LCD technology
SLA and DLP are traditional resin 3D printing technologies. An SLA printer works at constant precision but the more of its workspace is used, the more it slows down. In DLP machines, the speed is constant but precision decreases when workspace usage grows. Zortrax UV LCD maintains both high speed and precision at all times.
Zortrax Inkspire is made for all applications where superior precision is of paramount importance. The human eye can’t see individual pixels when the image has more than 336 pixels per inch. Pixel density in models 3D printed on the Inkspire exceeds this value regardless of the viewing angle.
Fast resin 3D printing
An advanced optical system guarantees almost perfectly even distribution of UV light across the build platform. That’s why the Inkspire is one of the fastest resin 3D printers on the market without compromising any of the print’s quality.