- Nozzle Temperature: 245 – 260
- Bed Temperature: 90 – 110
- Fan Speed: 0%
How to use Funkiments:
- Download the 2-part filament spool: Spool A and Spool B (See recommended settings below)
- Print your reusable filament spool (takes about 20hrs)
Once you have printed your spool (parts A and B) follow these easy steps:
- Place the two parts on a flat surface.
- Take the replacement filament roll, remove the plastics shrink wrap and take note of the 3 cable ties used to secure it.
- Place the cardboard core over spool B, ensuring the 3 cable ties match up with the slots designed for them.
- Screw Spool A into spool B ensuring that it “locks” in tight.
- Find the end of the filament and secure it into the designed holes on the edge of the spool.
- Using your side cutters, cut the cable ties and remove them from the spool.
- You are ready to go!
Recommended spool print settings:
Total Print Time: +/-20 Hours
Total Weight: +/- 200g