Combining a unique reel design with the fastest and most innovative winding systems on the market, the fibre optic sensors defines the exact position of the reel and place it on the winding line, where the filament is wound at an exact speed and position. This results in an excellent finish that makes the PLA glide smoothly during 3D printing.
PLA or poly-lactic acid is the most practical material to start practising for the first time in the world of 3D printing. It is easy to use, offers great adhesion and is particularly suitable for long-lasting prints. Because it solidifies very quickly, it offers a higher quality of printing on smaller pieces without sacrificing speed.
- Material: 100% Poly-lactic acid, PLA
- Printing features:
- Bed temperature 45-55 ºC
- Printing temperature range 190-220 ºC
- Density 1.25 g/cm³
- Compatibility: Any printer that uses 1.75mm filament
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Coil size (D x W): 200 x 66 mm
- Coil shaft diameter: 56mm
- Weight: 1 Kg