Anycubic UV resin is used in LCD-based UV resin printers with a curing wavelength of 405nm. This resin is designed to cure fast, with high stability and low shrinkage. This results in smooth, accurate parts that can be used in a wide variety of applications. This resin is specifically designed for the Anycubic range of 3D printers, but can also be used on other LCD resin printers, such as Creality, Wanhao, Elegoo, Phrozen, Geetech, Nova3D, and Sparkmaker 3D printers.
- Main Material – Resin + Photoinitiator
- Wavelength – 405nm
- Shelf life – Up to 12 months
- Shore Hardness (D) – 79
- Viscosity (@ 25C) – 552.0 mpa.s
- Liquid Density – 1.100 g/cm^3
- Solid Density – 1.184 g/cm^3
- Tensile Strength – 23.4 Mpa
- Elongation – 14.2%
- Keep away from light (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will cure the resin)
- It is recommended to store the resin between 15 C – 35 C ambient temperature.
- Excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
- Shake well before use, avoid using the resin where there is a lot of sunlight.
- Wear gloves while handling the resin to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- In case of contact with the skin, rinse immediately with lots of water. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- Printed models need high-concentration alcohol to clean off uncured resin (recommended concentration of 95% or more. The higher the better).
- Do not pour resin from the resin vat back into the bottle.
- Do not leave resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution.